Tuesday, June 12, 2012


i've finally managed to squeeze in a bit of time to work on my bloggers project (i've been very inventive with the project title haven't i? lolz) you may remember i posted a wip shot way back in april! i've decided to post the illustrations up one at a time, instead of bombarding you all at once! also, that way all my fave bloggers will get a dedicated post, which i thought would be nice ...

first in my series is lily from llymlrs : one of the first style blogs i ever started following (mainly fuelled with hair envy!) it's safe to say i could literally draw lily's hair forever. perfectly messy <3

i love lily's down to earth, natural highstreet style, and the fact she stays true to herself; did you know she's a diehard wrestling fan? just goes to show she's not your typical fashion blogger!
lily also celebrated her blog's 3rd birthday the other day and is holding a rather amazing giveaway to celebrate
... so much good stuff over on lily's blog, if you're not following her yet, shame on you


  1. This is amazingly instantly recognisable!

  2. Beautiful drawing, I love the cross details. xx

  3. thank you both so much! it's been nice having a chance to play with colours again, trying to get more confident with it! have been enjoying using pens and crayons <3

  4. I love how you draw hair, it's something I always struggle with when doing portraits! :) I love lily too! x

  5. You are so talented, it's crazy! She looks beautiful :)xx

  6. It's brilliant Harriet!! I hope Lily likes it x

  7. This is such a lovely drawing, the hair is perfect and I love the little crosses!

    I absolutely love your blog, I wish I could draw like you can!

    Chloe x

  8. This is insane! You are so so talented! xx

  9. Oh wow! This is amazing!! You are very talented!
    New follower :)

    Kirsti xx

  10. Gosh you are one talented lady! I find hair so frustrating to draw, so I always end up giving it the least attention but you are ace! I like the added extras giving it colour, really nice job, bet Lily is very happy indeed!

    1. thanks katie! sometimes i regret drawing the hair so detailed as it takes *so* long! but it's worth it in the end :)

  11. I can't get over how good this is! xx

  12. Dear miss Harriott Grey, this is most excellent! i want to see more!! :D

  13. you guyyys! n'aww ... thank you <3

  14. This is RIDICULOUSLY good. I find hair the most difficult thing to draw. You are very very talented.

  15. This is a gorgeous drawing, I wish I could get one done of me one day! You are extremely talented :) gorgeous work :)


  16. This is amazing!!! you're very talented, i'd love one of my to post on my blog! new follower here, very pretty


    Lauren x

  17. Love your sketches! You've inspired me to start again!
    Amazing <3

    Eilidh @


  18. love this! i love the softness and the hair is perfect! i also have major hair envy! x


i love getting little messages, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i read every one (and reply when i can) ♥
feel free to share links to your site or other things you think i'll like ...
have a nice day